World Cup mascot
Tell us where in Barcelona you like watching football and where you'll be spending most of June following the fortunes of your team in this year's World Cup taking place in South Africa.
We've listed a few places around town that will be showing the games from this year's tournament - use the Comment function below to tell us which ones you like or to suggest some alternatives
- Kennedy's Irish Sailing Club Popular bar in Barcelona's Olympic Port that has five large-screen televisions that will be ideal for enjoying the full thrill of the month-long footie competition. Moll Mestral 26-28, Port Olímpic. Metro - L4, Vila Olímpica. www.kennedybcn.com. Open every day 5pm to 5am
- 7Sins Bar and Lounge City centre location that offers two different floors and environments for watching all the matches. Has a new food menu with burgers, veggie options and tapas. Muntaner 7. Metro - L1 and L2, Universitat. Mon-Fri, 11am-3am and Sat-Sun, 6pm-3am
- Princesa 23 with a lounge bar in the Born neighbourhood, and the Princesa 23 Beach Bar (the only chiringuito in Barcelona showing the footie), these are two more options for your football-watching pleasure.
- Smoking Dog Eixample bar frequented by both locals and foreign residents close to the Diagonal. Paris 191. Metro - L5, Diagonal, FGC - Provença. Open every day from 7pm to 3am.
- Biergarten at the Hotel Princesa Sofia: annual summer feature in the gardens of the five-star Hotel Princesa Sofia this year has special football touches to let fans enjoy the matches in an outdoor setting with various authentic German beers and dishes available. Large screens will show the action (as well as other sporting events such as the Formula 1), while food options include Weisswurst, Bockwurst and Rosenheimer Bratwurst, as well as traditional German salads and more substantial dishes, including grilled meat. The beer garden will be open until the middle of October; its timetable is 1pm to midnight.
- Bristol Blue: Torrent de l'Olla 39 (Gràcia).
- Flann O'Brien: Casanova 264 (Sarrià). Tuesday to Sunday, 6pm to 3am
- Irish Rock Café: Plaça Urquinaona 5 (City centre).
- Michael Collins: Plaça de la Sagrada Familia 4 (Sagrada Familia). www.michaelcollinspubs.com
- Molly's Fair City: Ferran 7 (La Rambla).
- Re:Public House: Passeig de Sant Joan 74 (Eixample dret).
- Ryan's (there are three in Barcelona): Ample 28 (Ciutat Vella), Paradis 4 and Judici 15 (Barceloneta). www.ryanspubs.com
- The Queen Vic. Nou de la Rambla 24 (Raval). www.thequeenvic.net