- Andre Buljat, is one of those extremely talented and ambitious DJs who works tirelessly to promote his music with a huge amount of remix work and producing already under his belt. With time spent in the Dominican Republic and his return to the Bonn of his youth, Andre Buljat's DJ style has morphed over the years but now he concentrates on mixing in techno and minimal house. 4line Mondays, Moog, midnight.
- Ruben Gracia is known for his many collaborations, remixes and producing - with name checks on the Future Sounds of Jazz and Chillin' at the Playboy Mansion series, his latest project, Watch TV, sees him showcase his impecable and eclectic taste in the DJ booth. Brazelona sessions, Sidecar.
- Esclat Gospel Singers hail from Manresa and sing with big voices and great enthusiasm. They perform as part of the Mas i Mas festival. Moog, 10pm
- Charlotte Zwerin's film Thelonious Monk: Straight, No Chaser shows tonight at the Gandules festival. Produced by jazz lover Clint Eastwood it employs lots of rare footage from European concerts, the jazz great gave between 1967-68. A true master at composition and interpretations, Monk's talent is arguably the stuff of legend. CCCB, 10pm
- The Conversation was released by Francis Ford Coppola in 1974 amidst White House scandal over recorded conversations by then president Nixon but the wire trap thriller still manages to ring true today. Gene Hackman plays the anti hero who starts to crumble under paranoia and doubt. This is the last film showing at the Gandules Series. CCCB, 10pm
- Techno is what's on offer tonight with German DJ Housemeister sharing the bill with Scotland's Dave Tarrida. Housemeister plays energetic old-school ravy techno and has done remixing for Boys Noize and Modeselektor. Moog, midnight.