If sight-seeing is your goal, these 10 hotels will place you right in the centre of it all, and they range from five-star expense to affordable!
- This luxury hotel is not only located on the famous Passeig de Gràcia, but is moments away from Gaudi's Casa Batlló. The hotel's 20th-century building was given a contemporary interior by Spanish designer Patricia Urquiola.
- Another top-notch luxury hotel on Passeig de Gràcia, the Hotel Majestic has a history of exposing their guests to the finer things in life, with a high quality spa right on the premises.
- The goal of this boutique hotel is to give its guests an authentic, unique experience in artistic surroundings at an affordable price. Located in the Eixample district, Praktik Rambla is just a walk away from Passeig de Gràcia, Las Ramblas, the Gaudi houses, and Plaça Catalunya.
- Sleek and with a focus on space and natural light, the avant-garde Hotel Pulitzer is located right next to Plaça Catalunya. The lobby, lit by candles at night, has also become a stylish place to have a drink, relax, or meet with friends or colleagues and listen to music.
- A 1913 Art Noveau building with a completely refurbished interior and a restored original exterior, this visually distinct hotel is quickly becoming a top choice of visitors, both due to its location on Rambla de Catalunya and its free internet, terrace, solarium and breakfast buffet.
- Centrally located and right by the Jardins de Palau Robert, this four-star hotel is ideal for anyone coming to Barcelona on business; it has eight function rooms that hold up to 200 people and are equipped with technological resources. The hotel also has an outdoor terrace and restaurant.
- Named after its location, this 19th-century building is literally in the centre of everything with Passeig de Gràcia, Las Ramblas, shops, restaurants and museums just minutes away. It also has a meeting room that can be suited to your needs.
- Situated on Rambla Catalunya and just a block away from Passeig de Gràcia, this hotel has extensive information on their website and resourceful staff for making the most of your stay in Barcelona. An excellent example of how far this hotel is willing to go to maximize your comfort is the free continental buffet open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, complete with an empty fridge in every room for stocking up.
- This hotel on Passeig de Gràcia is perfect for those who don't want to break the bank on their stay in Barcelona. It's the closest you can get to Gaudi's La Pedrera, has free Wifi internet, and great deals on rooms.
10. Hotel Comercio
- Located just off La Rambla, this hotel drops you in the middle of the most touristy section of the city, and just a short distance away from Plaça Reial and Barrio Gótico. The rooms are simple and even have three, four, and five-bed options. The best part? Hotel Comercio is an affordable place to stay.