Hotels with Gardens
Looking for an oasis of green in the midst of the big city? These five Barcelona hotels specialise in just that!
- This hotel located on Rambla Catalunya has a unique terrace that pleasures your sense of smell with its orange and lemon trees, jasmine and bougainvillea. The garden is also complete with open-air showers for the ultimate sensory experience.
- This one-of-a-kind hotel, with a beautiful terrace and garden, focuses on maintaining an ecological sense of purpose. Free folding bicycles are provided to guests who wish to see the city from a different point of view.
- Located in the Poblenou district, the Vincci Marítimo is only a few miles from the beach and has a sleek Japanese garden and terrace to relax in after a long day of sight-seeing.
4. Gran Via
- Situated in the heart of Barcelona, near the famous Passeig de Gràcia street, Gran Via's large terrace/garden is the cherry on top of a beautiful and majestic hotel experience.
- The ultimate in luxury, this five-star hotel on Tibidabo has the best views of the city from above and boasts peaceful gardens to get away from it all.