How to become a TEFL teacher in Barcelona


Comments (2)

Comment Feed

American Citizen Questions...

Hello, I was wondering if the NIE is required for US citizens, or do I need a Visa. Should I move to Barcelona 1st, then take this course, then get a Visa or NIE after I find a job? Also, how do I get an apartment prior to actually starting work?

Janielle 244 days ago

TEFL Certificate!

Thanks for this post - so much useful information! I just finished my certificate with University of Toronto TEFL Online. I really recommend it! Here is the link

frankie p more than 2 years ago

Address: Carrer Duc 6, Pral 1ª - 08002 Barcelona

2016 The Noise Lab S.L. All Rights Reserved.

Telephone +34 93 451 44 86

Built with Metro Publisher™