1 of 2
Barcelona entrepreneurs: Dr. José Nart - Nart Dental Clinic
2 of 2
Interior Nart Dental Clinic in Barcelona
Dr. Jose Nart is an English speaking dentist in Barcelona, board certified in Periodontology and Dental Implants. He graduated from Universitat Internacional de Catalunya (UIC) School of Dentistry, Barcelona, in 2001. He completed his advanced education in Periodontology and Dental Implants in 2007 at Tufts University, School of Dental Medicine, Boston, and became Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology in 2008.
In January 2010 he defended his PhD Thesis and in July that year, he became Chairman and Program Director at the Department of Periodontology UIC Barcelona. He medically directs a prestigious and modern dental clinic in Barcelona, Nart Dental Clinic Barcelona.
1. Where did the original idea come from? Dentistry causes fear to many patients. We try to be very close to patients when treating them but sometimes this is not enough. The new Nart Dental Clinic in Barcelona has been designed for the patient to enjoy a climate of relaxation, confidence and peace from the moment they walk in the door and throughout the visit. To this end, the dental clinic in Barcelona was designed to inspire a peaceful atmosphere through concepts related to water, freshness and health.
In addition, the new facilities are equipped with modern technology and more advanced equipment. The specialised dentists at the clinic consists of excellent and highly trained professionals dedicated exclusively to the practice of dental specialties, an effective formula to guarantee the best, most modern treatment and scientific innovations.
2. How long did it take to get your business off the ground? Knowing the complexity and modernity of the clinic design, we knew it was going to be an approximate one-year project and our architect, Guillermo Bañares, worked accordingly.
3. What do you wish you’d known when you started? Extra costs are always something we would like to avoid. Building the best dental clinic in Barcelona was expensive but our patients and dentists are delighted.
4. How easy was it to get the financing for your business? Fortunately a dental clinic in Barcelona with a renewed team of dentists is well recognised by banks as a successful business.
5. What are the positive aspects about having a business here? Barcelona is one of the best tourism brands in the world. This certainly allows us to receive patients from everywhere in Europe, Middle East, Russia and America. We are a group of English speaking dentists in Barcelona.
6. Are there any other useful contacts, tips or information you think would be useful to other foreign entrepreneurs in Barcelona? Please describe. Barcelona is the place! Come and visit us at Nart Dental Clinic Barcelona, you will enjoy the time with our English-speaking dentists. Dr Jose Nart, specialist in dental implants will welcome you and treat you with the highest standard at a reasonable price.