W Barcelona is an icon of stunning architecture rising high above the Mediterranean in Spain’s most dynamic and stylish city. The hotel has a commanding presence against Barcelona’s magnificent waterfront and skyline, and has already made its mark in an ambitious urban renewal plan for Barcelona’s coastline. The 26-story, slender, sail-shaped W Barcelona sits perpendicular to the dock, showcasing unprecedented sea and city views from virtually every guest room.
W Barcelona offers stunning architecture and innovative design from Ricardo Bofil.. His leading-edge design sets a dramatic stage for the W brand’s unique lifestyle positioning, soon to become a true flagship hotel for the W brand, offering insider access to a world of Wow.
Through W Hotels’ unique and distinctive programming, W Barcelona provides a contemporary lifestyle experience with a complete service offer:
- The hotel features 473 guest rooms, including 67 suites, two WOW suites and one Extreme WOW suite.
-W Barcelona also offers guests Spain’s first Bliss® Spa.
- Asignature restaurant by famed Michelin-Star rated and acclaimed Catalan Chef, Carles Abellan, featuring unparalleled views of the Barcelona shoreline.
- Eclipse, a glamorous rooftop bar with stunning vistas over the Mediterranean, from London-based nightlife gurus, Ignite Group (the creative minds behind famed London nightclub, Boujis).
- The signature W lounge welcome experience featuring W BAR for cocktails and WAVE Restaurant.
- WET, a glamorous infinity-edged pool and bar, surrounded by multiple sun terraces, inspiring exterior lounge decks, fully equipped cabanas, and one ultra-exclusive extreme WOW cabana with Jacuzzi and lounge deck.
- W Barcelona is located at the beginning of the world-famous boardwalk La Barceloneta, first-class restaurants of Port Vell, pristine beaches and water sports of Puerto Olimpico, and a short stroll from the romantic cafés, fashionable shops and innovative nightlife options of Barcelona’s Old Town and Les Rambles.
- W Hotel is the only hotel in the city with direct access to the beach, W Barcelona anchors Passeig de Joan de Borbó, a massive redevelopment project slated to bring luxury retail, office and entertainment venues to this dynamic area.