Frustrated with the mess in your home? Have no time? Don't know where to start? Moving soon or just moved in? Home Orden can help you!
Home Orden offers a home organising service that consists of:
- Redefining and maximising space
- Selecting and shopping for supplies (if necessary, although they prefer finding creative solutions using what you already have)
- Moving (pre-moving, moving day, moving in)
- Finding and implementing strategies with you to stay organised. They work side by side with you or alone, for a project or for a longer period according to your needs. The first hour-long visit is free of charge: they come to your place and see the space that needs improving, then a few days later they propose a detailed plan to reach your objective. This is discussed and adjusted according to your needs (timeframe, cost, supplies to buy, furniture to rearrange in the house etc.).
They can work alone or alongside you, but never decide alone on what to keep, donate or get rid of: rather they gently help you to make these decisions. Confidentiality is very important and Home Orden respects your privacy, so your work together will never be discussed with anyone.
There is no task too small or too big for Home Orden:
- General decluttering
- Playrooms/toys organising
- Storage areas
- Closet organising
- Kitchen organising
- Mail and paper filing system
- Space planning
- Move management: organising and editing belongings, moving and storage arrangements, superviseing packing and moving, storage and household inventories, unpacking and setting up
Drawing from her past as a middle school teacher, expatriate with many moving experiences and training with NAPO (American National Association of Professional Organizers), Stephanie from Home Orden has the skills and passion to push her clients to develop the organisational system that meets their needs, and works for them.
The first consultation is free of charge.
For more information, call 625 204 328 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.