1 of 5
2 of 5
Esplugues de Llobregat
3 of 5
4 of 5
Santa Coloma de Gramenet
5 of 5
Sant Joan Despí
1. Gavà. Renfe Rodalies (R2) train to Gavá station
This seaside town offers a welcome break from the hectic Barcelona beaches. Visit the Parc Arqueològic Mines and learn about life in Gavà 6,000 years ago.
2. Esplugues de Llobregat. Tram or bus routes 67 and 68 to Pont d’Esplugues station
3. Montgat. Renfe Rodalies (R1) train to Montgat
Head to this coastal municipality for a tranquil beach day. The town gives off a Mediterranean vibe with its white buildings and narrow cobblestone streets.
4. Santa Coloma de Gramenet. Metro (L1) to Santa Coloma
5. Sant Joan Despí. Renfe Rodalies train (R1/R4) to Sant Joan Despí
This area is abundant with hidden architectural treasures by Josep M. Jujol and other renowned Modernista architects, influenced by Gaudí himself.