- Heliogabàl hosts Gràcia Jazz Sessions this evening, hosted by Andreu Zaragoza who accompanies Guilia Valle and Ramón Ángel. 10pm, €3
- 'Jazznesis': Jazz interpretation of the music of Genesis from the early Seventies. That's somewhat of a concept, but the Jaume Vilaseca Quartet think they're up to the challenge: The Music of Genesis (1970-1974) is their latest disc and presented this evening at Jamboree in Plaça Reial.
- French group High Tone perfom this evening at Sala Apolo in a night dedicated to dub. They're accompanied by Cauto and TRASHVANTRAXXX. Charity night in aid of Cap au large which works with disabled people and children facing social risks. €9-11
- Inauguration of the collective art exhibition L'illa d'art, at L'illa Diagonal commercial centre, is marked by a concert by singer Nikka, who is part of Sónar this year, and a drink. 12pm
- Hard-core music at Razzmatazz (Sala 2) tonight: Brujeria, Anal hard and Xkrude all perform. €18-22
- Galería Hartmann welcomes artist Juan Cuéllar to the gallery tonight (8pm) for the inauguration of their show of his work entitled 'Lost'. The exhibition runs until July 6th.
- Objectified, a documentary by Gary Hustwit will have its only screening in Spain this evening. It looks at our often difficult relationship with manufactured objects and thus by the people who design them. For anyone interested in design, this film should count as a must-see. Tickets are available on the door, but with limited places, you might want to buy in advance: click here to purchase. The screening will be at Cines Alexandra in Rambla Catalunya, 8pm, in English.