- Californian heavy rockers Korn rock out in Barcelona tonight. Having sold over 30 million albums, they are here to present Korn Collected, their eighth album. Razzmatazz, 7pm
- Old style punk from 1977, the Misfits play horror punk and some all-out thrashers. After years of litigation troubles they are finally back on the road and touring, albeit without singer Glen Danzig. Sala Apolo, 8pm
- Catalan celebrations for the summer solstice, Sant Joan, are a noisy affair with firecrackers being bought and thrown all around the city, as well as coca cake being eaten and cava being drunk. There are verbenas (dances) and bonfires around the city and an impressive firework display at the beach. See the council's website for more details: www.bcn.cat
- The Imperial Russian Ballet open tonight a series of performances of the world's most iconic and everlastingly popular ballets, Swan Lake. The hugely revered company who have some of the best dancers working with them and their classical interpretation of this beautiful ballet should be something to remember. Teatre Condal, various times.
- Vince Watson and Funk d'Void play at Moog tonight. Scot Vince Watson plays his usual mix of house and techno alongside Funk d'Void who still plays out to packed venues with his electic and distinct sound. Club Moog, midnight.
- Katy Perry is the American bubble-gum pop songstress with some deadly-catchy tunes and some interesting sartorial choices. Catch her as she tours with her incredibly successful debut album, One of the Boys. Palau Sant Jordi, 6.30pm
- Untitled BCN is the brainchild of Jessica Casey and Xavier Kaye who wish to introduce UK artists to an international arena and Bed & Breakfast Barcelona is three days of events by artists visiting from the UK that includes live painting and an art market in its itinerary. See website for full programme.
- Flamenco Barcelona Sessions is a night of dance and music: the first of two performances will include dancing by Nacho Blanco while the second act of the night is a Flamenco music jam session. The ticket price includes tapas and a drink. Mondo, 10pm.
- Pep Bou presents his popular show Rebufaplanetes. Having toured the constantly changing show around international festivals and has appeared on TV in Japan, America and Europe the ever-lasting appeal of bubbles proves to be strong still. Teatre Poliorama, 8.30pm
- Following a cancelled performance on the 12th, Sexy Sadie perform in honour of the 20th anniversary of Subterfuge Records, singing songs from their classic album, It's Beautiful, it's Love. Apolo, 8pm