- Maries de gràcia by Montse Campins shows portraits of women who all bear the name Marie. The shots, which show women of all ages and circumstance, hope to investigate the relationship we have with our names. Galeria H20, until August 21st
- Swiss band Cabine 7 play swing manouch on guitar and double bass; the trio draw their influences from far-reaching places like Buenos Aires, Paris and Amphion-les-bains. Elèctric Bar, 10pm
- The Queens, New Yorker DJ Joey Beltram is widely regarded as a rave icon, thanks in no small part to his hugely influencial hits 'Energy Flash' and 'Mentasm' and can be credited as an innovator in the earlier world of underground house that hit New York after emerging in Chicago. Part of the Mas i Mas festival programme. Moog, midnight.
- The Ivanow Jazz Group are a regular sight at the Jazz Si Club, the ensemble play lively swing music to a fun-loving and clued-up dancing crowd. Jazz Si Club, 11pm
- Txell Sust plays from her new album Cuidana Universal, the singer songwriter is known for her work with Alejandro Sanz and August Tharrats as well as for her well received solo work. Luz de Gas, 10pm
- Playing as a concert pianist since the age of nine, David Kaplan, a chamber music enthusiast, has played in prestigious venues such as the Avery Fisher halls, tonight he plays at another, the terrace of the Pedrera. As part of the ongoing Mas i Mas Festival. La Pedrera, 7, 8 & 9pm
- Dub is a fairly easy thing to get hold of in Barcelona these days with nights springing up all over the place but the B·Low night at Sala BeCool is probably one of the best. Tonight sees the UK's DJ Pinch headlining alongside fellow brit Sgt. Pokes. The Techtonic boss released Underwater Dancehall as a stand-alone album in 2007 and from then on has proved himself a name to watch on the fast and transient dub scene. Sala BeCool, Midnight.