Oak House presents its 28th summer school from June 22nd to July 17th.
The programme is for students aged 3-15 years and includes:
- Immersion in a British atmosphere in one of the best schools in Barcelona
- Native English teachers
- Two hours of daily English lessons in groups of two to four children
- Variety of activities and workshops
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks included
- Meals can be adapted for special dietary needs
- Night of stars: one day a week the group will spend the night in the school premises, carrying out activities in the afternoon and evening
- Registration flexibility: Choice of 1, 2, 3 or 4 weeks (consecutive
- or alternate)
- Timetable: 8am to 6pm (Stays free of charge)
- Information and photos of the activities through a private website
- Discounts for third child enrolled
For more information, check online here.