From Gypsy jazz to Catalan rumba, the Zingaria festival presents an authentic musical array of artists to celebrate Gypsy culture. The festival is offered as a tribute to the musical style that sought to express freedom and joy, showcasing their music with concerts and dance performances. Harlem Jazz Club is the main venue for several acts such as Gypsy Slide, Diego Corets, Bulgarian Express and more, while other participating venues are also showing performances.
- Todopoderoso Popular Marcial, July 13th, 10.30pm, Harlem Jazz Club
- Gipsy Slide, July 14th, 10.30pm, Harlem Jazz Club
- Diego Cortes, July 20th, 10.30pm, Harlem Jazz Club
- Lluna Negra, July 30th, 7pm, Museu Etnològic-Museu de Cultures del Món
- Arrels de Gràcia, August 3rd, 10.30pm, Harlem Jazz Club
- Bulgarian Express, August 6th, 7pm, Museu de l'Eròtica
- Romaní Chavé Od Bulgaria, August 15th, 10.30pm, Harlem Jazz Club
- Balkanske Zvijezde, August 22nd, 10.30pm, Harlem Jazz Club
More information here.