This annual employment event aims to help you:
•Foster a deeper understanding of your company's culture and desired behaviours
•Mobilize your workforce around a new business strategy
•Build a development culture: a critical road to engagement
•Engage Critical Talent: start now or pay later.
Exclusive Speaker Panel: David MacLeod & Nita Clarke - Authors of the "MacLeod report - Engaging for Success" commissioned by the British Government (Secretary of State for Business) and Part of the "Employee Engagement Task Force".
• Global Head of Employee Insight, Unilever
• Director, Engagement Operations & Recruitment EMEA, Google
• Group VP Organisational Capability, Coca-Cola Enterprises
• Chief HR Officer, Panasonic Europe
• Global Head of Performance, Culture & Change, ING
• Global Head of EE & TM, Maersk Drilling
• VP-HR Strategy & OD, Merck Serono
• Head of Global Engagement & Exit Survey Practices, Credit Suisse
• CEO, EM(IC)