Vermut Solidario is a great place to have fun as well as raise money for an excellent cause. This November, they are back for a special edition for Movember, with an array of foodtrucks, DJs, barbershop stalls and much more.
It is worth noting that 90 percent of the money raised will go to the Movember Foundation, and the remaining 10 percent will go to BCN Aid Redugees. The main focus is raising money and awareness for these two charities, with November being the month dedicated specifically to Men's Health Awareness. The Movember Foundation focuses on improving men's health battling prostate cancer, testicular cancer as well as other physical and mental health issues.
The day includes family activities, pop-up markets, DJ sets, art exhibitions, workshops and a veritable army of barbers willing to cut off the beards of any hairy hipsters who want to join in with the 'shave down', ready for Movember.
More information here.